- Phone (541) 426-4567
- Email Send Mail
- Dep Newsroom
- The Wallowa History Center served as the fiscal agent.
- He has 40 years of experience in education in a variety of posts.
Wallowa County Commissioners Susan Roberts and Paul Castilleja have expressed their concerns about the process used to move the idea of an expanded Transient Lodging Tax to a vote.
The controversial tax bump idea f...
- More volunteers are needed.
- A portion of the proceeds would be targeted for improvements at Wallowa County Fairgrounds.
- More than 35 booths were on hand
- Research materials have been moved to the compound.
- Grants are being written, fundraisers set
- Fundraiser planned for June 30
- This year’s event features a parade.
- First show will be July 5
- Hopes to bring projects to Wallowa County.
- Tanker is gift from Hillsboro.
- Visitors Center at Minam (the old Minam Station) has undergone a use-friendly remodel.
- Group works to bring idea to voters
- It’s successful in many ways but not necessarily financially, they contend.
- Work on airport lights set.
- The rodeo follows Enterprise Summerfest June 23.
- Individuals with Irlen have often been misdiagnosed with ADHD or Dyslexia.
- The school provides a hands-on, project-based curriculum with the opportunity to work in both classroom setting and a packet-based system in the afternoons.
- Two have qualified for nationals.
- Other activities are planned for Enterprise celebration
- Enterprise High had a graduation rate of 93 percent.