- It was safely detonated.
- Mild winter temps could be tough on dogs
- Notifications of the bid to repeal the existing ordinance than bans marijuana and replace it with one that allows marijuana have been published in this issue of the Chieftain.
- Barn, lofted barn and utility buildings can be built to order with windows, side doors and other customer requests.
- It takes about an 75 minutes for a treatment.
- The Eagle Cap Extreme runs through the rugged Wallowa Mountains in Northeastern Oregon.
- All the Head Start programs in Wallowa County are Star Rated through the Oregon Department Education Spark.
Early risers in Enterprise and Joseph have seen it: a beanpole on an orange contraption whisks by their window as they’re getting their first cup of coffee.
What was that? They step out on their porch and in...
It’s great to watch a business develop.
We’ve been watching Rose and Brandon Casper’s “Trouble Tree Service” shop go up at 606 Wynema Street and Hwy 84 in Wallowa for the last thr...
- First-year students are learning from the Purdue University/Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association “You Can Fly” pilot curriculum.
- Darrell Brann fanned the flame when he purchased both the OK Theatre and the former Weaver Building (214 and 216 W Main) in 2014.
- Black smoke was pouring from under the eaves of the 9,000 square-foot building
- Library district remains a hot topic for Ent. City Council
- Among the strategies is handouts to answer common questions.
Enterprise City has received approval from City County Insurance Services to replace the fire station and city hall structure destroyed by fire July 10.
This means the 1957 concrete block building can be torn down ...
- The focus on energy efficiency in building structures is both state-wide and national.
- State issues ‘report cards’
Remodels in two Wallowa County buildings will bring health care to Joseph and a new brewpub to Enterprise.
Winding Waters Clinic will open a new office in Joseph in January, according to Nic Powers, CEO.