When did you get your last tetanus shot? If it was more than 10 years ago, arrange to get a booster shot from your health care provider or your county health department soon. Tetanus is a bacteria that can enter the body through a wound. It can be a fatal disease. People over 60 years and those who are unvaccinated are at greatest risk.
- Evans charged with attempted murder, assault
- Letter to editor: Enterprise Cemetery
- Obituary: Don Swart Sr.
- Enterprise’s storied bookshop begins a new chapter
- Obituary: Jean Fischer
- Heavy rain, thunderstorms possible in Wallowa County later today
- Oregon faces "worst-worst" case scenario as fire season approaches
- Fish anticipates ‘smooth transition’ to become sheriff
- Election results from Wallowa County
- Could Wallowa County join Idaho?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.