SALEM — Senate Republicans appear to have won significant concessions as Democrats have agreed to abandon their central gun control proposal and drop a controversial bill modifying vaccination exemptions for school children, according to multiple sources.
- Ancient Nez Perce village site yields oldest date of human habitation in North America
- Minam fatality
- Enterprise School Board members admit to executive session violations
- Recall effort heads for finish line
- Obituary Barbara Ann Roberts
- Joseph City Council provisionally approves Mountain Meadow subdivision
- Fires and Refugia: Some new understandings of fire dynamics.
- Obituary Tilton
- Celebration of Life, Bette Moffit
- Mule Days brings increased numbers of long-ears galore to the fairgrounds.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Undocumented immigrants and others who can’t prove they are in the country legally could get a driver’s license under a proposal in the state House.
A legislative proposal to enforce Oregon's public records law passed unanimously in the House in late April. But last week, the bill's sponsor and supporters had to scramble to keep it alive b…
A massive proposal to inject more money into Oregon’s struggling public school system is headed to the governor’s desk, where it is expected to be signed into law.
There aren’t many Republicans in the Oregon Senate, but on Tuesday, there weren’t any at all.
The 80-year-old state library is a hulking, marble box of a building whose tall, narrow windows resemble the slots in an electrical outlet.
The state’s largest business organization made a stunning pivot Monday night in pulling its opposition to the largest tax proposal in front of the 2019 Legislature.
A U.S. District Court judge on Monday sided with Oregon to stop a Trump administration rule change on reproductive health care from going into effect.
Plastic grocery bags and Styrofoam takeout containers may become a thing of the past in Oregon.