Do you enjoy watching the weather? Are you someone who likes helping your community and keeping others safe? If you answered “Yes” to both of these questions, you may be interested in becoming a “Skywarn Spotter.”
- Out of the Past: Lightning strike kills four horses; two men spared
- Joseph alum closes the chapter on EOU throwing career
- Eastern Oregon lawmakers ask state to end supplemental unemployment benefits
- Umatilla County sheriff's deputy drowns on Minam River
- Biz Buzz: More premium coffee arrives in county
- 500 vs. 500: Wednesday matchup features unique angle
- Joseph woman gives commission an earful on moraine
- Terminal Gravity tapped to help COLT project
- Two fires currently burning in Northeastern Wallowa County
- Civics requirement to earn diploma is coming
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Gov. Kate Brown says she hopes federal aid will cushion the blow of proposed state spending cuts that could amount to 17% of their shares of the tax-supported general fund.
SALEM — Senate Republicans appear to have won significant concessions as Democrats have agreed to abandon their central gun control proposal and drop a controversial bill modifying vaccination…
Undocumented immigrants and others who can’t prove they are in the country legally could get a driver’s license under a proposal in the state House.
A legislative proposal to enforce Oregon's public records law passed unanimously in the House in late April. But last week, the bill's sponsor and supporters had to scramble to keep it alive b…
A massive proposal to inject more money into Oregon’s struggling public school system is headed to the governor’s desk, where it is expected to be signed into law.
There aren’t many Republicans in the Oregon Senate, but on Tuesday, there weren’t any at all.
The 80-year-old state library is a hulking, marble box of a building whose tall, narrow windows resemble the slots in an electrical outlet.
The state’s largest business organization made a stunning pivot Monday night in pulling its opposition to the largest tax proposal in front of the 2019 Legislature.
A U.S. District Court judge on Monday sided with Oregon to stop a Trump administration rule change on reproductive health care from going into effect.
Plastic grocery bags and Styrofoam takeout containers may become a thing of the past in Oregon.