SALEM — Senate Republicans appear to have won significant concessions as Democrats have agreed to abandon their central gun control proposal and drop a controversial bill modifying vaccination exemptions for school children, according to multiple sources.
- Wheat farmer finally able to move on
- Roads closed due to flooding
- Edelweiss Inn's future looking bleak
- Wallowa School District continues search for new superintendent.
- New vet already has small town, ranch roots
- Winter snowfall, possible flooding expected from weekend storm
- Litch Building heals from inside out
- Enterprise council OKs sewer rate hike
- School bus accident leaves kids shaken up but OK
- For the Record
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Undocumented immigrants and others who can’t prove they are in the country legally could get a driver’s license under a proposal in the state House.
A legislative proposal to enforce Oregon's public records law passed unanimously in the House in late April. But last week, the bill's sponsor and supporters had to scramble to keep it alive b…
A massive proposal to inject more money into Oregon’s struggling public school system is headed to the governor’s desk, where it is expected to be signed into law.
There aren’t many Republicans in the Oregon Senate, but on Tuesday, there weren’t any at all.
The 80-year-old state library is a hulking, marble box of a building whose tall, narrow windows resemble the slots in an electrical outlet.
The state’s largest business organization made a stunning pivot Monday night in pulling its opposition to the largest tax proposal in front of the 2019 Legislature.
A U.S. District Court judge on Monday sided with Oregon to stop a Trump administration rule change on reproductive health care from going into effect.
Plastic grocery bags and Styrofoam takeout containers may become a thing of the past in Oregon.