Do you enjoy watching the weather? Are you someone who likes helping your community and keeping others safe? If you answered “Yes” to both of these questions, you may be interested in becoming a “Skywarn Spotter.”
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Wallowa County
- Wallowa County COVID cases hit 46
- Wallowa School District closed Thursday after COVID-19 diagnosis
- Ghosts, ghouls and 'Alice in Wonderland'
- Batten down the hatches for a cold, snowy winter
- Stepping away from a troubling legacy
- No new Wallowa County cases on day Oregon breaks one-day high
- Boise Cascade announces potential closure of Elgin plant
- Worship rebounds from spring shutdowns
- No Trunk or Treat in Enterprise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Gov. Kate Brown says she hopes federal aid will cushion the blow of proposed state spending cuts that could amount to 17% of their shares of the tax-supported general fund.
SALEM — Senate Republicans appear to have won significant concessions as Democrats have agreed to abandon their central gun control proposal and drop a controversial bill modifying vaccination…
Undocumented immigrants and others who can’t prove they are in the country legally could get a driver’s license under a proposal in the state House.
A legislative proposal to enforce Oregon's public records law passed unanimously in the House in late April. But last week, the bill's sponsor and supporters had to scramble to keep it alive b…
A massive proposal to inject more money into Oregon’s struggling public school system is headed to the governor’s desk, where it is expected to be signed into law.
There aren’t many Republicans in the Oregon Senate, but on Tuesday, there weren’t any at all.
The 80-year-old state library is a hulking, marble box of a building whose tall, narrow windows resemble the slots in an electrical outlet.
The state’s largest business organization made a stunning pivot Monday night in pulling its opposition to the largest tax proposal in front of the 2019 Legislature.
A U.S. District Court judge on Monday sided with Oregon to stop a Trump administration rule change on reproductive health care from going into effect.
Plastic grocery bags and Styrofoam takeout containers may become a thing of the past in Oregon.