As featured on
A group of Oregon churches and individuals, including as lead plaintiff the Elkhorn Baptist Church in Baker City, is suing Gov. Kate Brown claiming her executive orders imposing restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic are unconstitutional.
- Evans charged with attempted murder, assault
- Zumwalt Prairie's phantom earthquake
- Don Swart, Sr. guided the Chieftain into the 21st century
- Election results from Wallowa County
- Wallowa County’s newest company aims to clean up.
- Could Wallowa County join Idaho?
- Joel Fish has commanding lead in Wallowa County Sheriff race
- Obituary: Carol Lynn Johnson
- Wallowa County Voices: Rancher doesn't want change
- Local rancher legally shot wolf caught chasing cattle