Smoke from the fire appears as a black plume over the gym. Video by Kendall Hayes. Used with permission.
Fire in upper level of Joseph Charter School gym. Initial reports suggest it was electrical in origin. The student who first noticed it, eighth-grader Nathan Bosch, said he heard a buzzing sound when he went to the area to lift weights. When he looked up, he saw white smoke coming from the c…
- Enterprise's new veterinarian has small town, ranch roots
- Full text, Gov. Brown's letter
- Enterprise Police must start ‘profiling’ July 1
- Gov. Brown: Breach the Snake River dams, but first provide ag, community and renewable power infrastructure
- Three in race so far for sheriff
- Wheat farmer finally able to move on
- Lewis backs bill to honor POW, MIA troops
- Biz Buzz: Video, pizza shop up for sale
- Edelweiss Inn's future looking bleak
- Joseph boys basketball team moves to next round!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.