Fishtrap will award up to five Fellowships, valued at $1,000 each, to person who wish to attend the 2009 Summer Fishtrap Workshops and Gathering. Summer Fishtrap is scheduled for July 5-12, 2009 at Wallowa Lake. The Fellowships include workshop fee, food, lodging, and a partial travel stipend. There are no subject restrictions, but submissions should follow the Fishtrap mission, which is to promote "good writing in and about the West." Applicants should be from the West, or writing about the West. To apply, submit up to eight pages of poetry or 2,500 words of prose and a half-page biography by January 31, 2009. There is no entry fee. Submission guidelines can be found by visitingit (http://www.fishtrap.org/fellows.shtml).
- OHA reports five new COVID-19 deaths in Wallowa County, four during most-recent spike
- Sheehy steps down at Josephy center
- Wallowa County Voices: Appreciates acceptance in county
- Letter: Many value 'freedom' to infect others
- Where are the workers: Shortage of employees leads to altered business models
- Biz Buzz: The Brick offers unique fare to Wallowa
- Local man tapped to join Water Resources Commission
- Anger in Wallowa County: Protesters reject Brown’s mandate
- Integrated care center has virtual opening
- Council OKs new agreement with Enterprise airport
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.