Three Enterprise High School seniors (from left, Silje Christoffersen, Casey Marino and Morgan Green) are recipients of this year's scholarships from Dewuhs-Keckritz Educational Trust Foundation. Marino and Green received top boy and girl awards for Wallowa County of $5,000 each Silje Christoffersen received a scholarship award of $2,500. The trio attended a dinner at Eastern Oregon University, where recipients from both Wallowa and Union counties were recognized. The trust has awarded approximately 418 scholarships since 1972, totaling over one million dollars.
- Kosher harvest: N.Y. Jews travel here for the grain
- Commissioners, advocate butt heads — again
- Wallowa County Voices: He wants to keep county’s population low
- Chief Joseph Days court named for 2022
- Biz Buzz: Old Town Café ‘turning a page’
- Thirteen new COVID-19 cases in Wallowa County
- Oregon ranch revives legal challenge against grazing prohibition
- Eleven more COVID-19 cases
- For the Record
- Letter: Many value 'freedom' to infect others
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.