In last week's Chieftain article noting who had filed for public office for the November election the position No.1 slot in Enterprise was inadvertently omitted. In that race incumbent Marty Thompson will be opposed by Margaret Shaw. The Chieftain regrets the omission.
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Wallowa County
- Wallowa County COVID cases hit 46
- Biz Buzz: Fox Archery moves to Lewiston Highway
- Ghosts, ghouls and 'Alice in Wonderland'
- Perfection made possible at Wallowa, Joseph schools
- Stepping away from a troubling legacy
- No new Wallowa County cases on day Oregon breaks one-day high
- Boise Cascade announces potential closure of Elgin plant
- No Trunk or Treat in Enterprise
- Experts discuss forest management on moraine
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.