Pastor Cherie Johnson comes to Joseph United Methodist Church from Pocatello, Idaho. She served there as the Director of Lifespan Ministries at First United Methodist Church for almost four years. You can call her “Pastor Cherie” or just “Cherie” (pronounced like cooking “sherry”). She arrives in Joseph on July 1 and will pastor her first service on July 5.
- Biz Buzz: Fox Archery moves to Lewiston Highway
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Wallowa County
- Update: Highway 82 open after downed power line, according to TripCheck
- Perfection made possible at Wallowa, Joseph schools
- Stepping away from a troubling legacy
- The week in photos
- No new Wallowa County cases on day Oregon breaks one-day high
- Joseph man arrested for parole violation
- Experts discuss forest management on moraine
- Art and history: They blend at Manuels’ museum
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.