As featured on
Rich gold diggings in the Elkhorn Mountains of Eastern Oregon drew 5,000 residents to the town of Sumpter in the early 1900s. At its height, Sumpter claimed plank sidewalks, seven hotels, 16 saloons, three newspapers, two churches, an opera house and a red light district.
- Jon Rombach And Furthermore
- Obituary: Melville
- Mule Deer in Decline
- Forest Service tries again on Blue Mountains plan
- Wallowa County ranchers pick a beef with plant-based burgers
- Death Notice Scott Taylor
- OK to host local legend, nationwide legend
- Buffalo hunt nets Creating Memories support and a Sutherlin, Oregon hunter a trophy bull
- Obituary Rose Pruitt
- Wallowa School District implements tighter school security.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.