As featured on
Rich gold diggings in the Elkhorn Mountains of Eastern Oregon drew 5,000 residents to the town of Sumpter in the early 1900s. At its height, Sumpter claimed plank sidewalks, seven hotels, 16 saloons, three newspapers, two churches, an opera house and a red light district.
- Obituary: Marion Prince
- Boil order issued after mishap
- Obituary: Asumendi
- Obituary: Melville
- Swart pens children’s book, plus wildlife tales.
- Out of the Past
- No-photo disabled parking ID cards to have no fee
- Appeals court to hear environmental groups' appeal to corridor project
- Lois Ellen (Nelson) Thompson Obituary
- Libby Fisher Wallowa HS November 2019 student of the month
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.