As featured on
Rich gold diggings in the Elkhorn Mountains of Eastern Oregon drew 5,000 residents to the town of Sumpter in the early 1900s. At its height, Sumpter claimed plank sidewalks, seven hotels, 16 saloons, three newspapers, two churches, an opera house and a red light district.
- Fire decimates Joseph Charter school gym
- Eunice Elma Skillings obituary
- Ninth Circuit gives go-ahead to Lostine Corridor Project
- Clarkston Snake River dam meeting draws big crowd, reaches no conclusions.
- Death Notice Grace Gray
- Obituary: Julie Faye (Mann) Eubanks
- Obituary: Carlos Sanchez
- Out of the Past
- Police build relationships at lunch with kids
- Forest images of the past provide a new vision for today