Fire in upper level of Joseph Charter School gym. Initial reports suggest it was electrical in origin. The student who first noticed it, eighth-grader Nathan Bosch, said he heard a buzzing sound when he went to the area to lift weights. When he looked up, he saw white smoke coming from the ceiling where the buzzing noise originated. "Then the fire alarm went off, and I just ran," he said.
As featured on
- Wheat farmer finally able to move on
- Edelweiss Inn's future looking bleak
- Enterprise's new veterinarian has small town, ranch roots
- Wallowa School District continues search for new superintendent.
- Winter snowfall, possible flooding expected from weekend storm
- Roads closed due to flooding
- For the Record
- School bus accident leaves kids shaken up but OK
- Litch Building heals from inside out
- Dental office moves; coffee/antique shop folds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.