According to the Wallowa County Sheriff's Office, Hurricane Creek Road was closed Friday morning, Nov. 13, from Eggelson Lane south of Enterprise to Joseph due to poor weather conditions, which include zero visibility and snow drifts. There is no estimated duration of the closure.
- Biz Buzz: Old favorite has new owners
- Seaside police chief accepts job in Enterprise
- Protecting from predators: County couple gets Kangal shepherd guard dogs
- Use of marijuana tax proceeds up in the air
- Eastern Oregon officials hope letter will spur reform of state’s COVID-19 handling
- Holiday light display coming in December
- Man arrested twice in one day, again a week later
- Main Street: Reflecting on a privileged life
- Restaurants: $55 million not enough to prevent closures
- COVID virtual town hall is today
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.