With the Violence Against Women's Act just signed into law, Enterprise High School sophomore Sarah Madsen (far left) raised money for Safe Harbors last weekend by accepting donated prom dresses and selling them to students from all three local high schools. Hope Shaw (in dress left) and Parker Spear try on dresses here while Emma Hall helps at Stage One, in Enterprise. Madsen came upon the Idea while reading a magazine and wants all girls to know confidence.
- Enterprise's new veterinarian has small town, ranch roots
- Full text, Gov. Brown's letter
- Edelweiss Inn's future looking bleak
- Gov. Brown: Breach the Snake River dams, but first provide ag, community and renewable power infrastructure
- Lewis backs bill to honor POW, MIA troops
- Enterprise Police must start ‘profiling’ July 1
- Wheat farmer finally able to move on
- Three in race so far for sheriff
- WWI helmet protects soldiers against blasts better than modern military helmets.
- Winter snowfall, possible flooding expected from weekend storm
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.