Wallowa County real and personal second l/3rd tax payments are due on or before Feb. 15. Payment can be made to and mailed or delivered to the Wallowa County Treasurer's Office at the courthouse. Office hours are Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. No postdated checks can be accepted, so taxpayers must date checks for the day of payment and notify the county of any address change.
- Wallowa Lake Tramway: The next 50 years
- Joseph alum closes the chapter on EOU throwing career
- Terminal Gravity tapped to help COLT project
- 500 vs. 500: Wednesday matchup features unique angle
- Out of the Past: Lightning strike kills four horses; two men spared
- Eastern Oregon lawmakers ask state to end supplemental unemployment benefits
- Umatilla County sheriff's deputy drowns on Minam River
- Barbecue fire damages house
- Joseph woman gives commission an earful on moraine
- Hunting access at lake on commissioners’ agenda
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.