Defendants charged with a variety of game misdemeanors on Shilo Ranch property near Troy - left to right, Gregg Clapper and Brian Hemstreet of Portland, Gordon Caudle of Hillsboro and David Forni of Tigard - listen to the testimony of Oregon State Trooper Brad Duncan during a hearing on motions to suppress evidence Monday after noon. The men were represented by four different attorneys. Circuit Court Judge Russ West took the case under advisement Tuesday, and has not yet made a ruling on the motions. Hemstreet's father, Shilo Inn owner Mark Hemstreet, has also been charged with game misdemeanors but was not present at this hearing.
- Wallowa Lake Tramway: The next 50 years
- Barbecue fire damages house
- Ribich to make a run for Tokyo
- Joseph alum closes the chapter on EOU throwing career
- Terminal Gravity tapped to help COLT project
- ‘Open house’ mulled for new skate park
- Longtime city worker to be July Fourth grand marshal
- Out of the Past: 27-inch-long bull trout caught in lake
- Letter surfaces of accusation by Joseph councilor
- Drought conditions could lead to fish management changes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.