Hospital plant services manager Dan McCarthy, left, thanks Terry Decker of Milligan Motors for the donation of an 1983 Ford pickup this winter to carry a sander needed to clear the parking lots at Wallowa Memorial Hospital and the new medical office building during snowy weather.
- Enterprise's new veterinarian has small town, ranch roots
- Full text, Gov. Brown's letter
- Gov. Brown: Breach the Snake River dams, but first provide ag, community and renewable power infrastructure
- Enterprise Police must start ‘profiling’ July 1
- Edelweiss Inn's future looking bleak
- Lewis backs bill to honor POW, MIA troops
- Wheat farmer finally able to move on
- Three in race so far for sheriff
- Biz Buzz: Video, pizza shop up for sale
- WWI helmet protects soldiers against blasts better than modern military helmets.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.