ENTERPRISE — The Enterprise City Council will hold its first meeting of 2022 beginning with a work session at 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 10, at City Hall, according to the agenda issued Thursday.
Those interested can attend via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81369504254?pwd=SmZaRVpSVUdOcXhpcGFWZmhuZzZEdz09. The meeting ID is 813 6950 4254 and the passcode is 876076.
The work session will include a presentation on wastewater testing by Stacey Karvoski.
The council also will address a letter by Bob and Kathy Rietman regarding safety at the school and the traffic during drop off and pick up there.
In another matter, a retirement award will be presented to Dan Niezen who retired as assistant fire chief in November.
Other agenda items include:
• An update from the Wallowa Mountains Bicycle Club on their proposed pump track.
• A council committee and contact list.
• An update on plowing city streets by Public Works Director Shawn Young.
• A review of 2021 and 2022 goals by city Administrator Lacey McQuead.
• A discussion of motel tax expenditures.
• An auditor review by Teresa Hanford.
• Department reports.
No executive session is scheduled.