The Wallowa City Council will hold a public hearing regarding a request by Dallas & Carol McCrae for a minor partition. Property Location: W 1/2 of section 13, Township 1 North, Range 42 East, Wallowa, Wallowa County Oregon. The hearing will be held at the Wallowa Senior Center October 17, 2006 at 7:00 p.m. All interested persons are encouraged to attend. The location of the hearing is accessible to the disabled. If you need special accommodations to attend the meeting, contact Wallowa City Hall at (541) 886-2422. If you are unable to attend and have a comment please submit in writing to the City of Wallowa, P.O. Box 487, Wallowa, OR 97885 or drop off at City Hall on or before August 14, 2006. McCrae's application and the City Land Division Ordinance may be reviewed at Wallowa City Hall, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wallowa County’s newest company aims to clean up.
- Head Start has unusual commencement
- Don Swart, Sr. guided the Chieftain into the 21st century
- Joel Fish has commanding lead in Wallowa County Sheriff race
- Zumwalt Prairie's phantom earthquake
- Oregon Supreme Court rules Governor's coronavirus orders will stand for now
- Election results from Wallowa County
- Could Wallowa County join Idaho?
- Obituary: Carol Lynn Johnson
- Local rancher legally shot wolf caught chasing cattle