The Enterprise Education Foundation will hold their annual meeting Oct. 25 at 7 p.m. in the Enterprise School multi-purpose room. All those interested are invited to attend. The goal of the foundation is to support the schools financially with the programs that would not be available due to budget shortfalls.
- Evans charged with attempted murder, assault
- Zumwalt Prairie's phantom earthquake
- Election results from Wallowa County
- Enterprise’s storied bookshop begins a new chapter
- Could Wallowa County join Idaho?
- Wallowa County’s newest company aims to clean up.
- Obituary: Don Swart Sr.
- Fish anticipates ‘smooth transition’ to become sheriff
- Letter to editor: Enterprise Cemetery
- Wallowa High School graduates the Class of 2020 at Tamkaliks grounds